Merry Christmas!

  • 5,304 Views
  • 94 Replies
Following
TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 20
Game Developer

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

NG is decorated this year with a cheerful site skin by @PhantomArcade, featuring a whole bunch of original characters who appeared on NG this year. Can anyone name them all?

We've also been blessed with a 2017-appropriate Christmas animation by @JamesLee:

  • The Tweet Before Christmas
    The Tweet Before Christmas by JamesLee

    On the Night Before Christmas, two Tweeters debate about punching nazis.

    Score
    4.59 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    6,051 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+

A new Christmas-themed Impossible Quiz by @Splapp-me-do:

  • The Impossible Quizmas
    The Impossible Quizmas by Splapp-me-do

    The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special

    Score
    4.12 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    140,287 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+

This sweet Indie Games Holidays wallpaper by @ScepterDPinoy:

  • Indie Games Holidays wallpaper
    Indie Games Holidays wallpaper by ScepterDPinoy

    Decided to upload this the day before Christmas Day. 1080p wallpaper depicts several Indie game character (you should familia...

    Score
    4.789473684 / 5.00
    Type
    Pixel Art
    Popularity
    702 Views
    Rated
    Everyone

And some Christmas dubstep from @AleXizGD:

  • ALESDA! & AL3X - Xmas Step
    ALESDA! & AL3X - Xmas Step by AleXizGD

    A melodic christmas dubstep track <3

    Score
    4.59 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dubstep
    Popularity
    296 Views

Other Christmas entries are archived in our annual collection.

We were hoping to give everyone new user pages for Christmas but the little details added up and we didn't want to potentially introduce a bunch of bugs over the holidays, so new user pages will be the first thing to look forward to in 2018! January can be a depressing month anyway so it's nice to have things to look forward to.

I'll hold off on any sort of 2017 retrospective post for now since I will probably dive into that next week.

Thank you everyone who supported NG this year!

I can't understate how much your support would be appreciated as we head into 2018. If you're in the giving mood, consider buying a year of NG support or signing on for $3 per month. For less than a beer you can bring NG much cheer! Plus you get a bunch of perks and NG gets to stick around.

Hopefully we all get what we want this year! I'll close this out with a Christmas card by @ArtDeepMind. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!


Nightmare Cops, the game JohnnyUtah, Spazkid and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
Abracadabra123
Abracadabra123
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:07:44

Merry Christmas, Tom.

Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Writer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:10:53

Merry x-mas to you and your family Tom!

Miroko
Miroko
  • Member since: May. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Game Developer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:26:38

Merry Christmas, guys!

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 20
Game Developer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:48:24

@Abracadabra123 @Loki @Miroko Thanks guys :) Merry Christmas!


Nightmare Cops, the game JohnnyUtah, Spazkid and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:49:44

Hey @Tomfulp I just bought my Supporter Upgrade and as you said in this Thread " if you snag 2017 I'll hook up the honorary badge!" so I did so I can add two for my Christmas profile gift!

Happy Holidays!

PhantomArcade
PhantomArcade
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Animator
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:00:45

Merry Christmas Newgrounds! I'll be sure to slam one down in honor of another year of good will and cartoons.

Merry Christmas!

nosferaytu
nosferaytu
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Artist
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:16:31

Merry Christmas to you too and to all the blessed folks on this gosh dang site


BBS Signature
CaveDancer
CaveDancer
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:47:27

Merry Christmas erveryone!

Tyler
Tyler
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:53:22

At 12/24/17 02:00 PM, PhantomArcade wrote: Merry Christmas Newgrounds! I'll be sure to slam one down in honor of another year of good will and cartoons.

I BET you will

ALSO

HAPPY CHRISTMAS NEWGROUNDS FRIENDS

NGBaronAwesomeness
NGBaronAwesomeness
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:58:59

Merry Christmas.

LordMcFartNuggets
LordMcFartNuggets
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 15:02:08

At 12/24/17 12:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

NG is decorated this year with a cheerful site skin by @PhantomArcade, featuring a whole bunch of original characters who appeared on NG this year. Can anyone name them all?

OH YEAH!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!! And Tom, I don't think anyone will be able to name all the characters on this new wall art.

Luwano
Luwano
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Art Lover
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 15:33:12

Merry Christmas!


BBS Signature
WARHULK666
WARHULK666
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 15:52:27

BAH HUM BUG TO ALL

Merry Christmas!

Zhon
Zhon
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 16:31:39

Merry Christmas. My gift to you is... Trying to put aside money to renew my yearly supporter status next month.


Duck.

EdyKel
EdyKel
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 16:55:08 (edited 2017-12-24 16:55:37)

Merry Christmas. Don't get too drunk on eggnog.

LegolaSS
LegolaSS
  • Member since: May. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Artist
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 17:36:37

Merry Christmas, One and all :3


BBS Signature
Jukealoft
Jukealoft
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 17:41:54

Happy Holidays not to sound rude but not everyone celebrates Christmas traditionally and it also includes New Years also. I would like to become a supporter but the problem is that it requires using a PayPal account which has in the past interrupted my bank services so to refresh my user status would probably just transfer older problems into my established emails that are currently free from spamming or scams. Maybe the site can become like Facebook where you can add a credit card payment. Good job though maintaining it there's many members thanks.

Zymbot
Zymbot
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 18:05:04

Well, that means another holiday family dinner to prepare tomorrow.

A cook's work is never done.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 18:27:35

Merry christmas tom and all who celebrate, my supporter badge ran out yesterday so ill renew a new yearly as soon as 2018 arrives so i can get the 2018 badge.

~X~

KieranMaster10
KieranMaster10
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 19:02:10

its already midnight here so merry 25th of december (i dont celebrate christmas)


BBS Signature
VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Writer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 19:27:26 (edited 2017-12-24 19:36:12)

At 12/24/17 05:41 PM, Jukealoft wrote: Happy Holidays not to sound rude but not everyone celebrates Christmas traditionally and it also includes New Years also. I would like to become a supporter but the problem is that it requires using a PayPal account which has in the past interrupted my bank services so to refresh my user status would probably just transfer older problems into my established emails that are currently free from spamming or scams. Maybe the site can become like Facebook where you can add a credit card payment. Good job though maintaining it there's many members thanks.

Newgrounds emanates out of Pennsylvania, which, like parts of the US and Germany, are heavily Christian territories. So, even if you pray to trees, yer gonna get a 'Merry Christmas' whether you like it or not, pray to Jebus or not, we'll call it an Americanized phenomena, meaning no disrespect to other faiths, but rather a non-denominational "Happy Holidays" without the bullshit political correctness.

Check the upper right hand side, there's a checkbox you can check, if you don't have or trust Paypal to do it's thing. It says "HELP!!! I don't have a PayPal account?!?!", so no excuses, and Happy Holidays!11

and try not to mention Facebook around Tom, Zuckerberg is the kinda jerk that would have us pray to him, his algorithms and his paymasters :p

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.
If I'm not here, you can find me racing on GTA: Online, gamertag: VicariousE

BBS Signature
Jin
Jin
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 20:40:48

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekends!

JamesLee
JamesLee
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 21:36:17

Merry christmas everyone!

Whirlguy
Whirlguy
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Animator
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 22:13:46

Merry Christmas Newgrounds!


BBS Signature
LucidShadowDreamer
LucidShadowDreamer
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 22:21:56

Merry Xmas, everyone! ^_____________________________________________________________________________^

KyleRoberts
KyleRoberts
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 22:53:57

Merry Christmas Newgrounds!

BluestoneTE
BluestoneTE
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-25 00:01:11 (edited 2017-12-25 00:01:54)

Merry Xmas, everyone! hope you got nice gifts and had tons of fun

Merry Christmas!

RemileOduen
RemileOduen
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 05
Reader
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-25 00:02:51

Merry Chrismas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Christmas entries are always special, it's one more reason to wait for this days)


"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Jukealoft
Jukealoft
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-25 00:33:22

At 12/24/17 07:27 PM, VicariousE wrote:
At 12/24/17 05:41 PM, Jukealoft wrote: Happy Holidays not to sound rude but not everyone celebrates Christmas traditionally and it also includes New Years also. I would like to become a supporter but the problem is that it requires using a PayPal account which has in the past interrupted my bank services so to refresh my user status would probably just transfer older problems into my established emails that are currently free from spamming or scams. Maybe the site can become like Facebook where you can add a credit card payment. Good job though maintaining it there's many members thanks.
Newgrounds emanates out of Pennsylvania, which, like parts of the US and Germany, are heavily Christian territories. So, even if you pray to trees, yer gonna get a 'Merry Christmas' whether you like it or not, pray to Jebus or not, we'll call it an Americanized phenomena, meaning no disrespect to other faiths, but rather a non-denominational "Happy Holidays" without the bullshit political correctness.

Check the upper right hand side, there's a checkbox you can check, if you don't have or trust Paypal to do it's thing. It says "HELP!!! I don't have a PayPal account?!?!", so no excuses, and Happy Holidays!11
and try not to mention Facebook around Tom, Zuckerberg is the kinda jerk that would have us pray to him, his algorithms and his paymasters :p

Don't speak to me that way as if I was somehow morally wounding you by making a statement, and guess what your redirect advice doesn't work, you're opinion about Zuckerberg isn't helpful I don't have Facebook either but to forbid me from mentioning it in current society is ridiculous. It seems like you want to fight more than assist so I don't get into arguments. The $2.99 donation that is processed through another company will take a percentage from the fee collected so being independent and able to deal directly with members that can be clients for the reasonable services hard to give freely would take less worry from costs to continue to provide the site for the public. Asides from that this was not an excuse but a real experience so it's not for you to claim I was lying. Please next time you want to target a post made be certain that it's legitimately insulting before you attempt to rouse fear from stating opinions.