The world is being invaded by blood-thirsty zombies. In a brave attempt to save your village you're fighting back to keep the undead behind the barricades. There's no escape, fight back or become one of them!
Defend your village in 30 levels from the invading zombies.
Use the [1 .. 6] numeric keys to select a weapon. Use the P key to pause and show the menu. Mouse-click to use the selected weapon.
- Use the [1 .. 6] hotkeys to quickly change between weapons.
- Build barricades before hiring survivors.
- Kill multiple zombies at once with the vertical melee weapons (axe, light-saber), handy when they crowd before the barricades!
- Range weapons are best used against small zombies, large zombies can be easily killed by melee weapons.
- Use the laser gun only in critical conditions.
- The maximum barricade (wire barricade) is vital for surviving in later levels.
- All weapons' ammo increased.
- All weapons' damage increased.
- All weapons' price decreased.
- Better quality of image and sound.
Thanks NG for frontpage and thank you everyone for playing this game.
Good game. Nice interaction, cool graphics, multiple strategy options.
It's decent enough, but this same game has been done and done better.
I would've liked to have seen the protagonist. Also, the hit detection/hit boxes are wonky with the melee weapons.
Nice clone of the last stand.
This game is great. I remember seeing a comment about making Curse Village a movie, and TBH, I think that is a great idea. There should even be an Anime series of Curse Village.
I bet this guy can destroy couple of barracks full of soldiers alone, with that much weaponry in his arsenal, not to mention that epic laser gun, non stop bombarding using grenades and dynamites. I wonder which is scarier, the zombies or this guy? xD