I made a quiz a couple of days ago, but this one turned out better so I released it as a new one. The first quiz got a lot of feedback, which I used to improve it.
UPDATED CONTROLS: When told you can choose between MOUSE controls or UP/DOWN arrow keys and ENTER controls by clicking the screen or pressing ENTER.
The zombies are based on the zombies in the book "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks.
In the second part of the introduction you can read up on them, but you can skip it by clicking the screen.
This is to avoid any confusion. We all have different ideas on how zombies work because of films/games.
Hope you enjoy it!
UPDATE[1.01]: I have now fixed the pre-loader, as it didn't initially show properly!
- You can now mute the music by pressing M.
- Added a question regarding explosives/gun powder.
- Added a question regarding first aid.
- After playing through once you can now read about the questions and answers if you play it again. You will be notified after pressing enter in the end of how it works.
- A zombie head in the foreground.
- Re-created all graphical elements of the game.
- Fixed some grammar and spelling errors.
- Added a line in the intro about the zombie's senses.
- Added some extra titles in the end.
Front Page!? Never thought it would be this popular!
Thank you all so incredibly much for the support!
Im 62% should lay of the cupcakes for a little while...
Heck yeah! 77% great game quiz. although you should add some about strength though
69%... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It was very intertaning
This has a problem I notice a lot in these quizzes.
Mentioning fitness, but never bringing up strength.
Some people think they are the same, but I am proof it is not, considering they ask about build and all is kinda broad too, because, well, I am built like a bear. Not too fit, very strong, very sturdy, and big. But my only option was to say above average and chubby.
I do take these things to seriously, but you know. This is a review, being soft won't help anyone learn.